Sequence of Action execution - Event Date: 12 Dec 2005 - 21 Jun 2007
Joined: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Stoke on Trent
Calendar Event: Sequence of Action execution
Posted: 12 Dec 2005 at 2:50pm
The Email2DB processes actions in the following order:
- Fields are extracted from incoming email.
- Attachments saved to local drive (and optionally renamed)
- Custom Action script is executed
- Database updated.
- CSV file updated.
- Outlook contacts updated.
- CRM Items updated.
- Custom reports created and exported to PDF, HTML, Rich text, Text, TIFF. Then printed.
- Email Printed.
- Fax Sent.
- Web form posted to.
- External EXE or process executed.
- Service contolled.
- Outgoing emails sent.
- Scheduled emails added to pending database.
- Popup message displayed.
- Machine Shutdown / Logged Off / Restarted.
The actions that are actually performed depend on your trigger settings - but they will always execute in the above order.
Edited by Daniel - 17 Mar 2011 at 3:58pm
Joined: 19 Dec 2006
|Post Options Quote Reply Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 9:17am|
If you are pulling from Outlook, then the attachment save process starts at step two, but is an asynchronous operation - it is performed by Outlook itself - so if you need these attachments before your script execution, make sure you check that they have been saved in your script.
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum