Parker Software Ltd Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Email2DB Email Parser > Product Feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Great product - Event Date: 14 Mar 2007 - 16 Mar 2007

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Quote scantime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Great product
    Posted: 14 Mar 2007 at 1:27pm
I have been looking for a software package to auto respond to the different types of online sales we get. This program is really good, checks several types of incoming email and send out sveral different replies, then logs to our database.

I am still new with this program, but it will save us many man hours checking and responding to customer mails.

The only niggly thing is I cannot find a way to reduce the window to the WinXP toolbar, only minimize, I an bit scarred I might accidentally close it when it needs to run 24/7 and we use PC for other work. Reduce to a icon with popu messaging would be great.

Good work[:)][:)]
[:)]
Dave
Daniel View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Technical Director

Post Options Post Options   Quote Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 9:54am
Hi Dave, Thankyou for your comments. Email2DB runs as a service on your machine - you don't need to keep the administrator open at all times - the Email2DB Administrator is used for configuration and monitoring of the service, so just close it down when you don't need it. You will also still get the popups on your machine (providing you aren't using Windows Vista)
 Post Reply Post Reply