Parker Software Ltd Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > WhosOn Visitor Tracking & Live Chat > Product Feedback > Feature Requests
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Grouping for Users

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
James Horton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Technical Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote James Horton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grouping for Users
    Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 1:55pm
Hi

In v5 you can use the filter action to quickly find which users have access to a certain domain - if you type the domain name in the filter, it'll show you the users that have that as one of the sites you can access.
Best Regards,

Daniel James Horton
Technical Manager
Parker Software
dladson View Drop Down
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Quote dladson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 3:37am
I would like to have to ability to groups users just as you can group domains.
This would allow for easier viewing of clients from both the Monitored Sites window and
also the Connected Users tab.  

This will help when monitoring multiple domains, especially when you have multiple
domains from one company and all users have the same @company.com email addresses.
Looking at the Connected Users tab in the above scenario does not help, unless you
group and assign to a domain or name.  

Alernative would be to simply add another entry to user configuration, i.e physical location
or a blank entry to input whatever you like.

My current work-around is to use the SMS field, I input the physical location, which makes
it somewhat easier but grouping or even arranging by heading on the Connected User would be the best option.

Thanks for listening :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply