Parker Software Ltd Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > IISTools > IISPassword
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Access to Help Files for Users

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Quote VAhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Access to Help Files for Users
    Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 1:41pm
My server provider has IIS Password installed. I rent server space and resell it to my hosting customers. They say I need to install a copy of IIS Password on my PC in order to view the help files, so I can see IIS Password's requirements and guidelines on a number of points, including case-sensitivity.

I don't have IIS installed on my PC, and I don't want to install it. There are too many problems associated with uninstalling it, and I have no need to run a full-blown web server on a laptop. Yet, IIS Password won't install without it.

Surely, there must be some other way for a simple user to view the documentation for IIS Password. It doesn't seem to be posted anywhere on your website. Is there some PDF file or other documentation I can review for usage?

Please help!

Edited by VAhost - 27 Oct 2010 at 1:42pm
 Post Reply Post Reply