Parker Software Ltd Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Email2DB Email Parser > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

cleanup trigger to notify when email ignored?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Quote kimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cleanup trigger to notify when email ignored?
    Posted: 04 May 2012 at 1:25am
I have about 25 triggers all processing messages from the same mailbox.

sometimes I have emails that get skipped because something in the email has changed,. and the trigger ignores it.

Here are some examples:

No match against trigger  - from address does not match - word or phrase not found in subject/body - email ignored.

No match against trigger  - word or phrase not found in subject/body - email ignored.

I am wondering if there is a way to create a trigger that would be fired after all of the others,
which would check the mailbox and email me if there are any emails left in the box?

Or can you suggest another option?

Stephen View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stephen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:51am
Hi,

yes - simply create a Trigger with no Trigger conditions. Create this last so that it gets checked last (or use the Reorder Triggers option to move it to the last position).

Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply