Parker Software Ltd Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ThinkAutomation Business Process Automation > ThinkAutomation Version 4
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[SOLVED] send email trigger action error

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmorency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 9:17am
I went into the UAC controls and set it to never notify and tried to reregister the dll and I see the same error as FredBrisard.

Beau

Edited by bmorency - 19 Sep 2017 at 9:18am
bmorency View Drop Down
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmorency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 7:34am
To fix this  issue you have to run this command from an administrator command prompt. I ran this in my thinkautomation folder.

c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\regasm PSLHtmlEditorControl.dll /tlb:pslhtmleditorcontrol.tlb
parkersoft-jim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parkersoft-jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 8:51am
Hi Beau,

Just adding some more info in case anyone else searches this.

Step 1.

Check that you have .Net 4.5 or more actually registered by checking the two below registry locations on the machine (use RegEdit for this)

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\Client

Step 2.

Manually register .NET EWS component,:

1. Run Command Prompt as Admin
  2. Change directory to the C:\Program Files (x86)\ThnkAutomationV4\ directory*
  3. *Use File Explorer to double check what your Email2DB top-level director is actually called and amend the above line accordingly.
  4. Run the following command – C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\RegAsm.exe PSLHtmlEditorControl.dll /tlb:pslhtmleditorcontrol.tlb
  5. It will state that it has successfully ran and the tlb file will now exist within the Program Files directory
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic