Parker Software Ltd Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ThinkAutomation Business Process Automation > ThinkAutomation Version 4
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

[SOLVED] send email trigger action error

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmorency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [SOLVED] send email trigger action error
    Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 9:58am
Hi,

I am trying to create a send an email trigger action but receive errors. I put the email address in the to field and the subject. The box where to type the body of the message seems to be disabled as I cannot click in the box to type anything. I am trying to use plain text.

When I hit the OK button I see the error "system error. TAAadministator object variable or with block variable not set FROM message. crunch."

When I switch to html i see the error "System error. TAAdministrator object variable or with block variable not set FROM frmmessagebody. commandClick"

Does anyone know why I am seeing these errors?

Thank you.

Beau

Edited by bmorency - 21 Sep 2017 at 7:35am
parkersoft-jim View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parkersoft-jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 7:16am
Hi Beau,

Could you confirm the version of ThinkAutomation you're running if possible please?

Have you ensured that you have .Net 4.5 installed?
bmorency View Drop Down
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmorency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 7:39am
Hello,

I have thinkautomation version 4.0.1539. I also have .net 4.5.2 installed.

Thank you.

Beau

Edited by bmorency - 28 Nov 2016 at 7:41am
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parkersoft-jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 8:58am
You could use your preferred Image host and then paste a URL to your screenshot.
bmorency View Drop Down
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmorency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 9:40am
The first image is the error when I click on the HTML button and the second image is when I click on the OK button.

https://i.imgsafe.org/da07abcc56.jpg

https://i.imgsafe.org/da07b8c630.jpg

I also cannot click where the message body goes. Nothing happens.

Thank you.

Beau

Edited by bmorency - 29 Nov 2016 at 9:40am
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parkersoft-jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2016 at 1:52am
Those screenshots look like runtime errors, which happen when dll files are missing or .Net is missing some components. Could you try ensuring your .Net version is not missing any components?
bmorency View Drop Down
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmorency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 12:28pm
I did a repair on .net and it did not seem to help. I still see this error. Is there a specific dll that I might need to re register for this error?

Beau
parkersoft-nick View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Technical Support

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parkersoft-nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 5:30am
Hi bmorency,

It is likely a problem with the DLL which controls the HTML editor in the send an email action. 

There is a dll file in C:\ProgramFiles(x86)/ThinkAutomationV4 called PSLHtmlEditorControl.dll
 Try registering this if you can. 

Thanks, 
Nick
Technical Support
FredBrisard View Drop Down
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FredBrisard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2017 at 4:38pm
I tried to register the PSLHtmlEditorControl.dll and received the following from RegSvr32

The module "C:\Program Files (x86)\ThinkAutomationV4\PSLHtmlEditorControl.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.

Make sure that "C:\Program Files (x86)\ThinkAutomationV4\PSLHtmlEditorControl.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.

Fred
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parkersoft-jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 12:19pm
I belive having UAC (USer Account Control) can cause problems registering DDL files. Ensure you run the relevant application to register the DDL 'as admin' and with an account that has sufficient privilages.
You may find the below Microsoft Knowledgebaqse article useful.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/249873/how-to-use-the-regsvr32-tool-and-troubleshoot-regsvr32-error-messages
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic