Parker Software Ltd Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ThinkAutomation Business Process Automation > ThinkAutomation Version 4
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Revisions Table Size

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FredBrisard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Revisions Table Size
    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 at 6:58pm
My revisions table has grown to 3.5 GB.  Is it safe to delete entries that are older than I'm interested in?  I have revisions going back to 2019 and would be happy to just retain the last 3-6 months of revisions.
Fred
Ollie View Drop Down
New User
New User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2021 at 11:08am
Originally posted by FredBrisard FredBrisard wrote:

My revisions table has grown to 3.5 GB.  Is it safe to delete entries that are older than I'm interested in?  I have revisions going back to 2019 and would be happy to just retain the last 3-6 months of revisions.

Hello Fred, you should be able to delete the entries you don't need anymore, just ensure there aren't any revisions that are likely to go back longer than you'd expect, just in case.

But yes, I'd say if you are happy with the last 3-6 months worth, then you should be okay.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic